She Foundation believes that women and girls should live free from oppression, stigma and artificial constraints. The Foundation is focused on five key areas, numbers one and two are both initial and long-term priorities:
- Violence and abuse against women and girls, including domestic violence and sexual abuse;
- Inclusion and focus on men and boys as partners in achieving empowerment and equality;
- Economic inequality and lack of empowerment;
- Reliable access to quality healthcare and its impact on women, families and societies; and,
- Equal access to educational opportunities as a cornerstone of advancement.